Friday, July 15, 2011

The Light

I made a lamp some days ago. Found the instructions from the Dos Family blog HERE . Thanks for that, dos girls!
The balloon I got for this project simply broke, but Noora was so kind to lend me her beach ball, which worked just perfectly! Maybe the lamp is not as round as it should be, but anyways... :)


And then another day Kalle made some magic (from my point of view) and put up the outdoor lights!
I am so pleased! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the lamp base you used--where did you find that, and how did you connect the doily shade to the base? It turned out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment!
    I found the lamp shade from a flea market. It's old and probably Swedish.
    How to connect it to the shade was my main problem also. I simply used some thread and white tape as a temporary solution. But as you know, temporary things usually tend to be the most permanent ones :)

    ReplyDelete